Stereo3D Toolbox LE is built on Noise Industries' FxFactory platform and designed to work with Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion and Apple Final Cut Express applications. The v3.0 update qualifies additional platforms, including the new Final Cut Pro X release..
"Stereo3D Toolbox Light Edition is perfect for any 3D enthusiast just stepping into 3D waters. It's very easy to use, and budget-friendly. The version 3.0 release also includes a variety of new features and is already qualified for Final Cut Pro X," says Tim Dashwood.
Features include: convergence adjustment and vertical, zoom and rotational disparity correction tools, "autoscale," a preview screen within the user interface, and the ability to output clips to popular stereoscopic monitors and delivery formats - including YouTube 3D.
New features in Stereo3D Toolbox LE v3.0:
- Stereoscope output mode compatible with Hasbro's my3D format
- Instantly work with GoPro 3D and Panasonic AG-3DA1 H.264 files in Final Cut Pro X without transcoding or muxing (see video tutorial for details)
- Quick nest tools for building side-by-side compound clips or nests
- Global Output Mode feature from Stereo3D Toolbox v3.0
- Difference, Anaglyph B&W and Anaglyph outline modes
- 2D bypass output option