Ad

Friday, March 12, 2010

iPad ordered

Just as was reported, the Apple store went down this morning, and came back up at 8:30am EST. I ordered a 32GB Wi-Fi model.

There was no option (that I could find) to pick it up at a local Apple store, though it said that (at least based on my address) it would be delivered on 4/3 (signature required.)

The iPad Case I ordered is listed as shipping by April 3rd.


Also, while some accessories were offered, there was nothing about iWork....which confused me for several moments, and then it occurred to me that I'll have to buy that through the App store!


[UPDATE 9:38] Just got the "iPad is coming. April 3. Pre-order or reserve yours today." email from Apple. The Email has a "Reserve Now" button which takes you to a page to reserve and pick-up at an Apple store.

2 comments:

untitled13 said...

I ordered the same one... now we have to wait three whole weeks to get it, looking forward to it immensely.

Michael Murie said...

Cool!

...the wait continues...