Ad

Friday, February 12, 2010

HDR-AX2000 Now Available

I just got an email from Sonystyle.com that the HDR-AX2000 is in stock, with an estimated ship date of February 15th.

Amazon now has an In Stock date too, though it's for February 19th, with the following caveat:
Severe Weather Alert: Due to winter storms on the East Coast of the United States, many packages will be delayed.
The price is the same for both: $3,499.99, which seems too close to the price being asked for the HXR-NX5U at places like B&H for my liking.

Amazon: Sony HDR-AX2000 Handycam camcorder
B & H: Sony HXR-NX5U NXCAM Professional Camcorder

2 comments:

Retailgeek said...

I ordered from B&H on 1/10 and received it today.

Michael Murie said...

That's very cool! So what do you think of it so far?

The only thing I've heard about the HXR-NX5 that was slightly worrying is a report that the active stabilization is a little noisy, so I'm curious to hear what you think of the HDR-AX2000.