- My Venture on Building a DIY Camera Dolly | Danny Salazar | Danny Salazar's Production Blog
Extensive description of a DIY dolly project that cost about $200.
- Sony Alpha NEX-5N makes clicking sound when moved, renders captured audio useless (video) | Zach Honig | Engadget
Troubling reports of a clicking noise the NEX-5N makes, that can be heard in the audio when making video recordings.
- Turn your Sony NEX 5N into a mini FS100 with Zacuto EVF and Canon lens adapter | Andrew Reid | EOSHD
For about $1,600, Andrew thinks he can turn the NEX-5N into a mini NEX-FS100.
- Sony FDA-EV1S | Darin McQuoid Photography
Report on the OLED FDA-EV1S viewfinder for the Sony NEX-5N. He likes it, even though it's pricey.
- A New Entry Level Full Frame Camera? [CR1] | CanonRumors
Now a report of a "6D" full-frame DSLR. I don't think this will be related to the Hollywood event in November...
- Does the 3rd of November have anything to do with this event? | Philip Johnston | HD Warrior
Some people are wondering if the Canon Hollywood event in November is related to the Project Imagin8ion project with Ron Howard.
Maybe, though I'm not sure that this would count as "an historical global announcement," and why make a secret about something that's already been announced?
- How Much Should You Charge Your Clients? | DSLR Video Shooter
A formula for what to charge? Could this be possible?
- It's Working for Me...Kind of: A Broadcast Editor's Guide to FCPX | Mark Morache | Creative COW
The title - perhaps - says it all; one mans experience with FCPX.
- It Came from Above – Shooting a Documentary in the Field | Shane Hurlbut | Hurlbut Visuals
A report on a days shooting.
- Mitra 3D Mic Pro Review – Ambient Sound Improves Time-Lapse | Scott Bourne | 3Exposure
An audio sample from this "3D" microphone.