Ad

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Death of the Creative?

I was going to post this in today's Quick Links, but I think it's so important I want to high-light it on it's own:

Random Thoughts and upcoming speaking engagements | Vincent Laforet | Blog
Vincent offers brief thoughts on Steve Jobs, Siri, the upcoming Canon and RED announcements, and the Canon 1D X, and concludes with some comments he made while speaking recently at the College of Southern Nevada:
Then I asked two other questions:
"How many of you expect to make your living from creating or providing content?"

Close to half of the audience responded by raising their hands up.

When I asked the same audience:
"How many of you believe that you should pay for content?"

Less than a dozen people kept their hands up…

No comments: