Pro Applications Update 2009-01 addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, and Logic Studio.
Issues addressed in this update include the following.
Final Cut Pro
- Addresses a problem when playing certain formats to the AJA Io HD.
- Fixes cases in which applying a speed change results in video playing backward.
- Fixes cases in which tearing can occur with Digital Cinema Desktop Preview on Snow Leopard.
- Fixes issues that occur when using Depth of Field with an animated focal point.
- Addresses issues with text characters not being correctly displayed for languages that are not written from left to right.
- Fixes issues with image clipping, memory management, and image position that could occur with some third-party FxPlug filters.
- Fixes the ability to inspect surround sound jobs.
- Addresses a problem with automatic resizing of some videos.
- Improves quality when using the Frame Controls Resize Filter.
- Fixes issue with installer.
- Addresses IRE shifts between live image and Still Store.
For more detailed information about the changes in an application, choose Release Notes from the application's Help menu.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Pro Applications Update 2009-01
Apple has released an update to Final Cut Studio 3: