- Rolling shutter: Sony NEX-FS100 vs Canon EOS 7D | YouTube
Just a little comparison between Sony NEX-FS100 and Canon EOS 7D
- Sony FS100 Green Sensor Example | Matthew Thomas | Vimeo
[Video posted showing an image problem. One poster wrote:]
The green colour is the filter in front of the sensor. It's a anti aliasing (blur) filter sandwiched with a IR cut filter, this also has anti reflective coating on.
- Summer Days | Sony FS100 | Cody Cha | Vimeo
Shot on Sony NEX-FS100. Lenses: Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8, Canon EF 500mm f/4
- Sony NEX-FS100 1080p/24 Stock Lens Test | Aaron Nanto | Vimeo
1080p/24 test of the new Sony NEX-FS100 Cinema Camera with stock lens (Sony E-mount 18-200mm).
- Sing Me Out | Frank Glencairn | Vimeo
I made this, to try out my new picture profiles for the FS 100. The wobbling artifacts you see sometimes are from the image stabilization. I shot everything handheld, since it doesn´t look too good, when you show up with a crane and slider on a bone yard.
- steam engine / sony nex fs100 | Lucas Kitchen | Vimeo
Shot with sony nex fs100 and a Canon 50mm f1.4 lens
- At Work - Sony FS100 | Sam Morgan Moore | Vimeo
FS100 and kit lens indoor under flouros. I should have put the IS on for the longer shots. Quality is IMO great, very rich swapping between 9 and 18 DB gain. You must learn to flip up the gain when you zoom in to compensate for the losses of the lens
- Moire Example with NEX-FS100 Sensor | Paul Antico | TwitPic
While very rare especially compared to DSLRs, the Sony #FS100 isn't immune to Moire. (Those are fine window screens)
- FS100 vs 7D - resolution | Sam Morgan Moore | Dslr 4 Real
[A picture of the same subject taken with each camera]
Just did a quick and dirty res test
- ALIASING: 7D vs FS100 vs AF100 | Rick Burnett | DVXUser
So, you want to know which camera is the worst and which is the best? I can tell you right now, guitar strings are one of THE hardest things to shoot.
- FS100 in the hands - day one | Sam Morgan Moore | Dslr 4 Real
The camera has an awesome picture and onboard sound with good monitoring and clean lowlight – everything I want from a 1080 narrow codec camera. Sony and their dealers have done everything they can to present that wonderment in a package that is difficult and non intuitive to use
- The FS100 and Blackmagic Design's new Hyperdeck | cuervo | DVXUser
I just received my brand new Blackmagic Hyperdeck Studio 10-bit 4:2:2 uncompressed recorder. I connected it up to my FS100 HDMI output port to see the quality of video I could get. Sadly, the Hyperdeck won't recognize the HDMI out of the NEX cams.