Ad

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sony NEX-FS100 at Pub Night @ Rule Boston Camera

I put together a short video - edited in Final Cut Pro X - of video shot at the Sony NEX-FS100 Pub Night event held at Rule Boston Camera last week. (The video wasn't shot using the NEX-FS100!)

It was an interesting night; I really liked the camera with the Zeiss 18mm lens; I found it very easy to focus and operate hand held, which was a bit of a revelation; I've been kind of wary about this camera for run & gun stuff, but now I'm starting to think it would be quite useable. However, the realist in me suspects that I won't like the lack of image stabilization when using that lens, and would end up using the kit lens in most of those types of situations...


A longer report of the Pub Night can be read here: NotesOnVideo: Four NEX-FS100s at Rule Camera Pub Night




1 comment:

Maxina khetlal said...

Hello
Welcome to view my site. I am very impressed with this site. The site is very attractive and useful for all.
We have a wide network of Key Dealer Partners, Stockists and Service Agents throughout Australia who sell and service our high pressure cleaning equipment! PowerBlast high pressure washer and water blasters, pressure cleaning equipment, Kranzle pressure cleaners and pressure washers
You can learn more by visiting the following link below.
pressure cleaners
pressure washer
steam cleaners