Here's a quick summary of the questions/answers, though watch the video for the full details.
- When will it ship? - When it's ready
- How much does it weigh? - Body only about 5lbs. Typical configuration about 9lbs.
- How do you take stills and motion at the same time? - Not sure I followed the answer...press a preset button?
- What accessories from the Red One will work with Epic? - Short answer is almost everything
- Does HDRX work in camera - There's an easy HDRX mode that works in-camera. - HDRX mode extends the usable range from a little over 13 stops to 18 stops.
- Talk about the redesign and cooling he does
- Can you have two on-board LCDs at the same time? - Yes
- Is there a 5.5K mode coming? - Never say never.
- What happens if you put a non-Canon lens in? - It goes to a default mode.
- Will there be Red Rocket support for 5K files? - Goal is to have everything in tandem working at release
The video is presented in two parts. Here's the first part:
The second video can be found here: RED EPIC CAMERA - TOP TEN QUESTIONS - PART 2