- Testing the MTF EOS adaptor for FS100 | Matt Davis | Vimeo
A quick demo of the MTF EOS adapter for the NEX-FS100.
- D|Matte | Jag35.com
The D|Matte is now shipping. It costs $225.00
- 12 essential DSLR accessories | Daniel Freytag | Blog
A list of accessories, including: LCDVF, Sachtler Ace, Glidetrack and shoot35 Follow Focus.
- Schneider Professional Lenses, coming to the iPhone | Glyn Evans | iPhoneography
Available for pre-order, the iPro kit is supplied with two lenses, a wide-angle and a fisheye.
- Kodak plummets 54% on bankruptcy rumors | Julianne Pepitone | CNNMoney
Things aren't looking good for Kodak...this could be the end of film.
- Sony NEX-5N: rattling in the videos and an early solution | Focus Numerique
Sony France report that the clicking noise is a mechanical part of the shutter that moves during sudden movements of the device. Sony's "fix" evidently lubricates the part to reduce the noise. [French site]
- Sony Nex 5n compared vs. Sony Nex FS100: ungraded/graded clips 1080/60i | mike.kobal | Blog
A video that compares the NEX-5N and the NEX-FS100.
- MXL Studio 24: An Incredible USB Microphone | Toby Lawrence | MacTrast
4.5 or of 5 stars for this mic, the only down sides: no stereo support and absense of a pop filter.
Note: the one review at Amazon gives it 1 star due to driver issues: MXL Studio 24 USB Microphone[$150]
- Speedy Thunderbolt devices slowly coming to market | Joel Mathis | Macworld
Wondered what happened to all those Thunderbolt devices? This article attempts to find out.
- FCPX and the Domino Effect Part I: Stacking Them Up | Walter Soyka | Creative Cow
This article looks at the history of Final Cut Pro. Part II looks to the future.