Ad

Thursday, July 21, 2011

B & H New Pre-Order policy

I've been a happy customer of B & H for many years, though one thing that slightly annoyed me was that they charged your credit card for something, even if it wasn't in stock. Well now even that problem is solved; B & H has changed their pre-order policy and they now charge your credit card only when the product ships.


Note: NotesOnVideo is an affiliate of B & H and earns a commission on orders placed using links to B & H from this site.


SONY NEX-FS100UK in Stock
Apropos of nothing, I note that the Sony NEX-FS100UK [the Sony NEX-FS100 with the kit lens] is currently in stock at B & H. They haven't listed it in stock for some time, so this could be an indication of supply improving.

I only noticed this because yesterday I was looking for an item to link the above post to, and the NEX-FS100UK had been out of stock the last couple of months and I was going to link to that, but today as I was about to post this I discovered it was in stock!
B & H: Sony NEX-FS100UK Super 35mm Sensor Camcorder (with Lens)

No comments: