Shotlist can also be used as a daily “To do” list on larger productions, storing essential notes and storyboards against scene numbers, and tracking progress throughout the day of the shoot by checking off scenes and shots as they are completed.
New features in this release include:
- Select and move multiple scene and day strips at once.
- Duplicate scene and day strips, singly and in groups.
- See thumbnails of Storyboard frames right on the Details screen, and mark them off as you shoot (iPad)
- Show cast as names rather than numbers (User options provided in Settings give separate control for the Stripboard and Details screens.
- Added "INT/EXT" and "Green screen" options to location type reel, added "Morning", "Evening" and "Day For Night" options for time of day.