- Next Wave DV interviews Den Lennie at NAB about the Sony NEX-FS100, while JigsawSystems has a short video with the HXR-NX70 and NEX-FS100. YouTube: NAB 2011: Interview with Den Lennie on the Sony FS100 YouTube: Sony's NEX-FS100 and HXR-NX70 cameras: a sneak peak
- Production Junction talks to cinematographer Richard Crudo about his experience using the Sony PMW-F3. "This camera right out of the box was able to handle the extremes in a way that I was very impressed by, especially for a brand new product." Vimeo: SonyPMW-F3.com: Richard Crudo, ASC talks about the F3
- Introduced at NAB, the Audio-Technica AT2022 X-Y Stereo condenser microphone features two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration pivot and allows for either 90-degree (narrow) or 120-degree (wide) stereo operation for versatility: Amazon: Audio Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
BroadcastEngineering: Audio-Technica debuts AT2022 X/Y stereo condenser microphone
- An affordable pistol grip for the Panasonic GH1 & GH2 that includes a trigger release. Only a few available at the moment: EOSHD: Superb affordable GH2 tactical shooting rig!
Quick Links - Software
- Documentary Photo Effects In Premiere Pro: Richard Harrington takes a look at how to integrate still photos into your Premiere Pro timeline to acquire the very popular documentary photo effects style with pans and scans. Creative COW: Documentary Photo Effects
- Working with Color in After Effects. Digital Juice has released Color Rules, a plug-in for After Effects which allows you to create editable, saveable color schemes or color swatch sets inside of After Effects projects and apply them to multiple layers instantly. The plug-in uses an interactive Color Wheel for color selection and guides you in choosing your color scheme based on a series of established principles of color theory and color relationships. Digital Juice: Color Rules