The Camera Company's 21st Annual Pro Video Show is Fri. March 11th and Sat. March 12th at The Dedham Holiday Inn, Dedham MA. The show includes a vendor exhibit with equipment from Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon and many more, and some of the vendors are also offering free seminars, including: JVC, Sony, Panasonic, Zacuto, Glidecam, Broadcast Pix and Sennheiser.
And for not a whole lot of money, there are also several workshops, including:
- Doug Jensen: Intro to HD Video with your DSLR, Great Interview Lighting on a Budget, Gettig it Right in the Camera
- Eric Latek: Seeing RED! A Look at The RED One Camera Part 1 & 2, Intro and Basics of Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Teja Arboleda: Producing the Independent PBS Documentary, Adapting to Cross Platform and New Media, Basic Digital Video Techniques
- Adem Weiss: Getting Started with Apple Final Cut Pro, What Makes a Video Camera Better and not Just More Expensive
- Hal Slifer; Biography Video Productions
- David Tames: Double System Sound Production for DSLRs & Small HD Camcorders
They also offer some good discounts on gear at the show - last year I ended up buying a mic and a camera bag - so the show is definitely worth checking out if you're in the Boston area.
CameraCompany: 21st Annual Pro Video Show