Nattress Levels and Curves feature highlights include:
- Film-Log Space – Editors have all the benefits of fine control over the tones in an image and film-like contrast handling.
- On-Screen Curve Display – The on-screen curve display helps editors fine-tune curve and/or level adjustments. The curve display can easily be turned off when footage adjustment is completed.
- Library of Presets – Users can quickly apply popular level corrections, or create and save custom presets to use again and again.
- Levels – The Black and White level inputs and outputs can be easily set, plus gamma curve control allows for fast and functional levels control.
- Curves RGB – Individual control over the RGB channels in an image is made simple. The control set is duplicated for each channel allowing for precise control over image tones and colors.
- Curves Luma – Users can work on the luma component of an image only. When a user adjusts luma curves, it only alters how bright or dark the tones of the image appear; color and saturation are not affected.
- Curves - Curves work in RGB space equally across all three channels. As contrast increases, so does the perception of image saturation.
More Information on Levels and Curves
Levels and Curves Tutorial
Users can learn more about Nattress Levels and Curves by watching the online tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?
About Nattress Productions and Founder Graeme Nattress
Nattress Productions was founded by Graeme Nattress in 2004. Graeme, who is originally from England, makes his home in Ontario, Canada, where he uses his mathematical training and unique insights to program creative solutions for image processing. Graeme also applies his knowledge of color science, image manipulation, compression and digital video to the development of the RED Digital Cinema camera systems.