- 5 Keys to Writing a Summer Blockbuster | John Truby | FilmmakerIQ
Five different types of storyline for a blockbuster
- Social Media Club July Book Club: Get Seen by Steve Garfield
| Social Media Book Club | GoToMeeting
Webinar featuring author Steve Garfield on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2pm EDT
Amazon: Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business (New Rules Social Media Series)
- How the Polish Brothers Are Raking It In With a Stealth, No Budget Movie | Steve Pond | The Wrap
A film made for virtually nothing that's made $200,000 in iTunes sales.
iTunes: For Lovers Only
- Sony Spraycam NX70 | Jon Fauer | Film & Digital Times
A user report of the weather-proof Sony HXR-NX70. "The fact that it can shoot almost anywhere makes the NX70 a wonderful tool for any documentary or news crew."
B & H: HXR-NX70U NXCAM Compact Camcorder [$2,799.00]
- The FS100 Page that will grow.. | Sam Morgan Moore | Dslr4Real
Despite the blog title, Sam continues his enthusiastic exploration of the Sony NEX-FS100. This page collects together his thoughts.
B & H: NEX-FS100U Super 35mm Sensor Camcorder (Body Only) [$4,999.00]
- Jean-Luc Godard: 'Film is over. What to do?' | Fiachra Gibbons | The Guardian
"He says people often find meaning in his films that are not there. I begin to wonder if Godard has been greatly misunderstood: is he in fact much simpler than he seems?"
- A look at the Birger Engineering Canon EOS mount for the Panasonic AF cameras | Philip Bloom | PhilipBloom.net
Philip got to play with a pre-production model of the Birger Canon EOS mount for the Panasonic AF100. Unfortunately, still no word when it will be available.
- How to rip audio from your Blu-ray discs | Kirk McElhearn | Macworld
Explains the process using the beta application MakeMKV.