- Slow motion at 1% using Optical Flow in FCPX | Emmanuel Duclos | FCP.co
Pretty amazing slow motion effect created in Final Cut Pro X
- Presto 1.2 | Singular Software
Free version 1.2 update of this presentation tool for Final Cut Pro adds: Four new layout templates, Slicker transitions between layouts, Smoother presenter tracking, Option for rounded slide corners
- Significant Update... | Jim Jannard | RedUser
Info on EPIC-M and EPIC-X delivery, and some price increases are coming.
- The Visionaries; A Roundtable of Documentary Editors | Bridgette Bates | Sundance Institute
Tips and observations from the Sundance Institute Documentary Film Program
- Announcing the Winner of the Public Knowledge "Copyright School" Video Challenge! | Public Knowledge
To counter the YouTube "Copyright School" Public Knowledge asked people to produce a more balanced educational video. Here's the winner.
- How to Achieve Cinema Like Video With Shutter Speed
| Olivia Speranza | OlivaTech
A basic tutorial/explanation of how to use shutter speed (plus ND filters) to create the "Film look" with DSLRs
- Premiere Pro Video Adrenaline: Professional Keying with Ultra
| Richard Harrington | Creative Cow
Tutorial exploring the vector keyer, which is the Ultra Keyer, a stand-alone product now integrated it into Premiere Pro.
- A Film A Day For A Year – By Preston Kanak | Preston Kanak | PhilipBloom.net
The 10,000 hour rule and making a film a day
- Movie Looks HD 1.1 | Red Giant Software | iTunes
An update to the iPhone/iPad app adds all 40 Looks, support for Portrait videos and support for videos up to 5 minutes in length
- Interview: Errol Morris Talks The Anxiety Of Making ‘Tabloid’ & Finding The Laughter In His Films | Christopher Bell | IndieWire
An interview with Morris about his latest film
John Lasseter - A Day in a Life - Full Length Documentary | YouTube