Stereo3D Toolbox v2.0 Feature Highlights
- Precise Stereoscopic Alignment: Filters allow adjustments to the convergence of scenes with horizontal image translation (HIT), while eliminating vertical, rotational, keystone and focal length disparity using either pixel-based or scalable percentage sliders. All adjustments can be keyframed with sub-pixel precision and "ease in/out" Bezier curves. The "Geometry" filter also features the "autoscale" function to automatically eliminate cropped edges, as well as stereoscopic scale, rotation and reframe tools.
- Advanced Stereoscopic Mastering Tools: The "Virtual Floating Window" filter can be used to create and keyframe pixel-precise straight or angled crops to minimize the effects of stereo window violations, while "Ghost Toaster™" aids in the reduction of high-contrast crossover in circularly polarized display systems and monitors.
- Finer Control of Image Balance: Controls are now available for exposure, input and output levels, saturation, white balance preset, and individual RGB input/output levels.
- Multiple Stereoscopic Formats: Supports the output of the most popular stereoscopic delivery formats, including side-by-side, above-below, line-by-line (a.k.a. field-sequential), column interleaved, checkerboard, and tunable anaglyph modes (R/C, B/Y, G/M). Also supports most inexpensive non-HD resolution 3D monitors and most of the new consumer stereoscopic active-shutter displays.
- Stereoscopic Text: Provides a complete solution for creating and positioning flat text in 3D-space.
Stereo3D Toolbox LE Feature Highlights
- Adjust Convergence and Correct Disparity: Filters allow adjustments to the convergence of scenes with horizontal image translation (HIT), while eliminating vertical, rotational and zoom disparity using pixel-based "ping-pong" sliders.
- Stereoscopic Input and Output: Accepts discreet left and right video clips, line-by-line interlaced 3D clips, or side-by-side clips (squeezed or un-squeezed). Also supports the output of popular stereoscopic delivery formats like side-by-side, line-by-line interlaced (field-sequential) and red/cyan anaglyph.
- Direct Upload to YouTube 3D: Finished stereoscopic 3D video can be directly uploaded to YouTube from the latest Final Cut Studio with side-by-side formatting.
- Autoscale: Eliminates the cropped edges created by adjusting convergence and repairing disparities.
- Preview Screen Within the User Interface: Includes active preview screens for valuable feedback, including monochrome anaglyph, L/R difference mode, and the new anaglyph outlines preview.