The Tango adds a floor to ceiling boom to a stabilized arm/vest for use with miniature HD cameras. A mobile jib, in other words.
I’m sure it will be close to around $10,000 (with the vest/arm) when price is announced, but this is pretty cool/amazing; they only say that price and availability will be announced later this year.
- Nine-foot continuous elevation and traverse with back-pan and back-tilt
- 360˚ pan, ±90˚ tilt available throughout boom range
- Optimum pan/tilt inertia at all times
- Camera fits into small openings with full angular control
- 6 lb. camera payload @ 3:1 extension equals 29 lb. total
- Rapid conversion from “Tango” mode to conventional Steadicam
- Stable – when walking, running, climbing stairs
- Silent – no servo motor noise
- Fast – ultra-rapid traverse, elevation, pan/tilt