These updates offer support for 64-bit computing, which provides:
- Better use of memory to allow multiple applications to run with increased performance
- Support of RAW content with the capacity to handle any resolution up to 5K and beyond
- Smooth playback of multiple streams of video in real-time in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- More flexible workflows with the ability to handle multiple open applications at once
• Adobe CS5 updates for all individual products will be available for $29 USD each.
• Trapcode Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD.
• Magic Bullet Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD – coming this summer.
• Magic Bullet PhotoLooks and Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop users qualify for a free upgrade to Adobe Photoshop CS5