- Children and teenagers may be more susceptible to health issues associated with viewing in 3D and should be closely supervised when viewing these images.
PHOTOSENSITVE SEIZURE WARNING AND OTHER HEALTH RISKS
- Some viewers may experience an epileptic seizure or stroke when exposed to certain flashing images or lights contained in certain television pictures or video games. If you suffer from, or have a family history of epilepsy or strokes, please consult with a medical specialist before using the 3D function.
- Even those without a personal or family history of epilepsy or stroke may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause photosensitive epileptic seizures.
- Pregnant women, the elderly, sufferers of serious medical conditions, those who are sleep deprived or under the influence of alcohol should avoid utilising the unit’s 3D functionality.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms, stop viewing 3D pictures immediately and consult a medical specialist:
1. altered vision;
4. involuntary movements such as eye or muscle twitching;
8. cramps; and/ or
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.