This year's Boston TEXPO at Rule Boston Camera is fast approaching. A partial list of vendors has been released:
- Convergent Design with the nanoFlash and Gemini 4:4:4 recorders
- Contour Design with the ShuttlePRO v2 and the ShuttleXpress.
- Manfrotto with the 504HD and 509HD video heads, a new series of video remote controls and the new Genus products including the Elite Matte Box.
- Ross with the award-winning Crossover Production Switcher System.
- Sennheiser with a variety of mics, wireless systems and more including the EW112ENG, ME66/K6 combo, MKH 8060, MKH 8040, HD280 PRO, EW 312 G3, EW 335 G3, EW 112 G3, MKE 400 and MKE 1-EW, MKE 2-EW.
- Sony with the PMWF3 and NEXFS100.
- Tiffen with the Lowel Prime 400 LED Light, Tiffen Variable ND Filters and IRND Filters, DFX Version 3 Software and Listec 2 Teleprompters.
- Zeiss with their full line of SLR, CP.2 and lightweight zoom lenses.
Also in attendance will be 16x9, AJA, ARRI, Avid, Birger, Cinedeck, Fujinon, CatDV, Matrox, Panasonic, Steadicam and Studio Network Solutions.
Stop by the BOSFCPUG table for news on their 2nd Annual Boston SuperMeet, held on Thursday, 10/27 featuring Oscar & BAFTA award-winning editor Walter Murch.
The Production Outfitters Store will be open for business offering a 5% discount to TEXPO guests on its full line of production expendables.
Tuesday October 18th
Rule Boston Camera
395 Western Avenue Entrance
Brighton MA 02135
RSVP to TEXPOEvent@rule.com