- [UPDATED 2:00PM:] For those that can't get to NAB, Monday's "Post Pit" run by the Final Cut Pro User Group Network, it will be streamed live. It runs from 9:30AM to 5PM PDT. SuperMeet Post Pit
It's listed as TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT, but the SuperMeet page says (as at 11:30 AM EDT) that they will have one last round of tickets available....stay tuned.
- DXVUser collects together their coverage at this page: NAB SHOW 2011
- And Jake Carpenter at DXVUser offers his tips for maximizing the experience: To recap: Comfy shoes, lots of water, and have a plan.
Some tips to maximize your NAB Show experience
- Mikko Wilson will be tweeting and posting photos live in real time from the show. NAB 2011 Photos, MikkoWilson.com
- Planet 5D will be live blogging and tweeting their way through NAB: pre NAB live blog
- FilmMaker Magazine will be covering NAB too, and offers this intro (with a quote from me!) : FINAL CUT PRO AND THE ROAD TO NAB
- NY DSLR has set up a Twitter list of DSLR NAB 2011 Attendees
- James Drake at the Denver Video Production blog lists the things he's most interested in seeing at NAB, including Final Cut, the RED Epic and Scarlet, and maybe a successor to the Panasonic AF100 [There have been rumors that Panasonic will announce a successor or a new model in the product line-Ed]: The Best of NAB 2011
- Newtek has a sign-up page for a panel on Tuesday 12th at 6PM with Adam Carolla (ACE Network) Leo Laporte (TWIT.TV) Steve Hellmuth (NBA) and Mark Fratto (St. John's University): Broadcast Minds 2011
- The DocDano website is podcasting from NAB with a focus on how video technology is going to revolutionize the delivery of health information: DocDano
- Joe Zaller at Market Research company Devoncroft provides the Investment Banker’s View of the Broadcast Technology Industry at NAB.
Within the traditional broadcast industry, the improving economy has increased speculation about broadcast vendor M&A and consolidation.
iPad 2 to have support for thunderbolt, Apple announcing a lot more here at NABAdditional links here: NotesOnVideo: NAB Quick Links
[Added the Post Pit link]