- MAR 30 | HDSLR Workflows: Kit Gear, Build Outs and Alternatives: Webinar [Price $99] Wednesday, March 30, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PT.
A show-and-tell discussion of the latest lenses, tripods, lens gears and rigs from ARRI, Chrosziel, Glidecam, ikam, Redrock, and others aimed at improving workflow during HDSLR shoots. An on-demand archive of the webinar will be made available for later viewing. StudioDaily: HDSLR Workflows
- MAR 31 | BOSFCPUG & BOSTON DSLR Mixer: 6:30pm. NYC-Based DSLR Filmmaker Yan Shvalb of DigitalFilmCreators.com on "Manipulating Time" - Time Remapping in FCP and Motion and Timelapse Workflow (plus more!) Filmmaker Stuart Cummings - see Panasonic AF100 recording to AJA KiPro Mini - tips & tricks.
Free if you register beforehand!: BOSFCPUG: March 31st Mixer
- APR 5 | Sony NEX-FS100 Chat: Sony Professional Europe says they will be having a live Facebook chat to discuss their NXCAM product range, and "we welcome your questions and comments. More details to follow." It appears that Den Lennie - who got to play with an NEX-FS100 last week - will be part of the chat. Facebook: Song Professional Europe
- APR 7 | AiME Awards Show, 6:00pm Coolidge Corner Theatre, a celebration of the best student work from the New England Institute of Art: Aimeawards.com
- APR 11 | DSLR Meetup at NAB: Monday, April 11th. If you can go, they'd like you to RSVP so they have a count of numbers: NAB HDSLR Meetup – Monday evening at the Hard Rock
- JUL 16 & 17 | Steadicam Workshop: 2 Day Zephyr / Scout / Pilot Workshop by Peter Abraham. Hosted by Rule/ Boston Camera. Tuition is $500.00 prepaid at time of registration. This class is limited to 9 students. TheSteadicamWorkshops