Pro Applications Update 2010-02 adds compatibility for new camera formats, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, and Logic Studio.
Issues addressed in this update include the following:
Final Cut Pro
- Real-time compatibility with Sony XDCAM HD422 720p24/p25/p30.
- Log and Transfer compatibility with Sony NXCAM SD.
- Control-G not closing the correct gap in the Timeline under the playhead.
- Closed captioning data is now preserved when outputting to AJA Io HD with Print to Tape/Video.
- Performance issue when importing AVCHD with LPCM audio.
- AVCHD thumbnail images in SD are now the correct 4:3 aspect ratio.
- XML export now retains the carriage return when working with text and third-party applications.
- Several memory fragmentation issues have been resolved.
- Localized versions of Final Cut Pro now recognize HDV devices that use the 1080i60/1080i50 FireWire Basic Easy Setups.
- Log and Transfer supports ingesting more than one format recorded to the same SD card.
- Corrupted display of the camera controls with certain graphics processors.
- Adds a compression setting optimized for iPad and iPhone 4.
- Adds compatibility with XDCAM HD422 720p24/p25/p30.