Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS Lens (Black) ($298) appears to be just the existing silver lens in a black covering; which will look a lot better on those black video cameras!
Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens ($998). It includes Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, and is probably a very nice lens, though it will probably appeal more to still photographers.
Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens ($598). This will probably be of most interest to those with E-mount video cameras because it includes Optical Image Stabilization, a constant f/4 maximum aperture, Internal zoom and focus design to maintain a constant lens length with a non-rotating front element, and powered zoom: The internal zoom operation utilizes Handycam technology and a floating axis design to help reduce noise during use and provide smooth, controlled zooming.
It's also about 1/3 lighter than the Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 PZ OSS Alpha E-mount Lens ($1,198). It could be a very attractive alternative to the 18-200mm (which is an okay lens, but I don't like the way it extends as you zoom, and the lack of fixed aperture.)
Here's the feature list for the 18-105mm:
The Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens is a wide-ranging zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-158mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and is especially beneficial when working with greater zoom magnifications in low-light conditions. Also benefitting working in dim light or at the long end of the zoom range is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
The optical construction incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations while also contributing to sharper overall imagery with enhanced contrast and clarity. The internal zoom operation utilizes Handycam technology and a floating axis design to help reduce noise during use and provide smooth, controlled zooming. A zoom lever is also integrated into the lens' design for easier control over the speed of zooming with both variable and fixed-speed settings. Additionally, a separate manual focusing ring is available to provide versatile handling in regard to setting both the focus and zoom positions simultaneously.
- Zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-158mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables greater consistency throughout the zoom range and benefits working in dim conditions with longer focal lengths.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness and clarity.
- Handycam technology is used, along with a floating axis design, to provide smooth, quiet zooming performance that is well-suited to movie recording.
- Internal zoom and focus design helps to maintain a constant lens length with a non-rotating front element to support use of polarizing filters.
- Zoom lever allows greater control over the speed of zoom using either variable or fixed-speed settings.
- Separate, dedicated focusing ring permits direct manipulation of focus and gives way to separate power zoom and manual focus controls for greater precision.