- Now We Can All Use the FBI Anti-Piracy Warning! | David Kravets | Wired
Evidently, it is illegal to use the FBI warning on your videos unless you are a member of certain trade associations. That should change soon...
- Color Match in Sony Vegas Pro | Boris FX
A 16 minute video tutorial on color matching in Sony Vegas with Boris FX.
- PMWTD300 XDCAM EX 3D Shoulder Mount Camcorder | Sony
Sony product page for their ENG 3D camcorder. It can be yours for $33,000.00!
- Episode 29: ALZO Transformer DSLR Camera Rig | DSLR Video Shooter
A look at the ALZO Transformer DSLR rig.
- Sony NEX-FS100 on Steadicam Merlin | Derran | Vimeo
Nice little video shot on the Sony NEX-FS100E with Sony SEL1628 16mm F2.8 pancake lens and VCL-ECU1 Ultra Wide converter on a Steadicam Merlin.
- Moire and Aliasing no more?! A solution for the 5DmkII | Philip Bloom | Blog
Philip has added a few more pictures to his page documenting his experiments with the anti-aliasing/ moire filter from Mosaic Engineering.
- Cinematic Documentary Storytelling | Filmmaking Webinars
Filmmaker Michael Jorgensen talks about the documentary process. It's free if you register to watch it live: September 15, 2011 @ 10:00 AM PDT to 11:30 AM PDT
- Camera Etiquette and Workflow | Shane Hurlbut | Hurlblog
A post not about how to be pleasant on set, but how to prepare your cameras and organize your media and gear to be most efficient on the set.