PHILIP BLOOM $99 DSLR WORKSHOPS - "Harnessing the Power of your DSLR"
Saturday, October 16th,
UK-Based DP/Director and DSLR filmmaker Philip Bloom returns to Boston for another
full day intermediate DSLR workshop on DSLR filmmaking.
Covering all the Canon EOS DSLRs and a bit on the Panasonic GH series of DSLRs, this
all day class is for intermediate users, ideally for people who have the cameras
already and would like to work with DSLRs on their next projects. Philip Bloom is
considered as one of the new breed of cinematographers – learn and interact with
Philip to take your DSLR filmmaking to the next level…
Topics covered include the following and much more:
- Differences in the cameras
- Lens selection: When to use the right lens for your shots
- Choosing the right accessories for your DSLR
- Lighting for DSLR filmmaking
- Recording proper sound for DSLR filmmaking
- Timelapse recording with your DSLR
- Production workflow techniques
- Philip's post editing best practices using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite 5 and Avid
TIMES: 9:30AM - 6PM (Check-in at 9AM)
VENUE: RULE Boston Camera, 395 Western Avenue, Boston, MA 02135
$99 for a full day, intensive DSLR workshop for intended for intermediate users - includes free parking and breakfast and lunch. And note that Dan Bérubé at BOSFCPUG says that it's filling up fast...
Registration link: http://philipbloomboston.eventbrite.com/
I went to the last one he gave in Boston, and it was definitely worth the money and time.