There's a couple of new filters out for Final Cut Pro/Express (and in Freebie Pack 1's case, After Effects)
Five FxPlug filter/generators for Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and After Effects.
- World: A sun lit Earth generator in 3D space with clouds and city lights.
- MultiSpace: Puts two inputs into 3d space with global & independent XYZ & rotation. Planes can intersect too. The only way to animate two images or movies to move together in 3D space in FCP/FCE.
- iSight Live!
Get a live input on your timeline in FCP/FCE/Motion/AE. Very handy for picking a colour off a client’s brochure.
- Rack Focus: Racks the blur from one input to the other with one parameter. Both blur values for each input can be independently set. Great for highlighting text over a picture.
- Opposites: Two input basic parameter linking - move one left, the other goes right. Rotate one clockwise, the other one goes anticlockwise. You can assign a behavior such as random to both elements. Great for getting funky text moves. Customisable font selection, colour & drop shadow parameters.
New in this Version:
- World plugin that creates a revolving Earth in 3D space. Toggle clouds and city lights on/off.
- Rounded rectangle controls on MultiSpace and Opposites Soft edge controls for MultiSpace and Opposites
- Anti-Aliasing added to MutliSpace for smoother edges when rendering.
Noise Industries FxFactory 2.1.5 or later must be installed (free download/install)
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs and many other defects.
What’s New in this Version:
- Much faster than version 1.
Works with: Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, and Motion
[UPDATE 5/28] Added link to YouTube movie of Freebie Pack