- Offered free-of-charge to qualifying videographers, cinematographers and filmmakers.
- Welcome kit
- Access to CPS phone hotline
- 20 percent discount on repairs.
- Equipment evaluation loans for a limited trial period
- Expedited three-day turnaround on service items
- 30 percent service discount,
- Two free Check & Clean vouchers and backup loan equipment, when available, if repair or service exceeds the three-day turnaround.
- Annual fee of $100
- Rriority access to equipment evaluation loans for a two-week trial periods
- 60 percent discount on repairs
- Expedited two-day turnaround on service items (available in June)
- Platinum members can request backup equipment while their equipment is being serviced. Requested backup equipment is sent out upon the service center’s receipt of the member’s equipment.
- Annual fee of $500
Equipment evaluation loans will include current professional DSLR equipment and accessories including the EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR camera, as well as the new Canon XF305 and XF300 Professional Camcorders. The Canon XF305 and XF300 professional camcorders are expected to be available for loan in June.
Current CPS program members are qualified for the video equipment service and likewise, CPS members under the video qualifications will also qualify for still camera service and benefits.
Canon Professional Services