MPC YEAR-END MEETINGWednesday, November 28th at WGBH
Cocktails & Networking: 6:00-7:30 pm.
Presentations: 7:30-9:00 pm.
RSVP + INFO: mpc-november-meeting-wgbh
Join your friends and colleagues to ring in the holidays with a great night of cocktails, presentations, and networking.
2012 MA Year In Review Highlights:
Celebrating a wonderful year in film, we are excited to share a special reel of Massachusetts film, television, and commercial highlights from 2012.
Speakers & Presentations:
• Lisa Strout – Massachusetts Film Office
• Diane Pearlman – Berkshire Film & Media Commission
• Aframe: Cloud Video Production
MPC SEMINAR SERIES: DISTRIBUTIONSaturday, December 1st at High Output
Coffee & Bagels at 9:30 AM.
Seminars from 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon.
RSVP + INFO: distribution-seminar-december-1st
The Distribution seminar will focus on an in-depth discussion on putting film and media into the world – from Film Festivals and Ad Campaigns – to PR and social media in distributing content. Offering perspectives from a diverse group of accomplished panelists, we will explore the changing landscape of traditional and evolving distribution methods.
Speakers and Panelists:
• Alice Apley – Executive Director, Documentary Educational Resources
• Chico Colvard – Documentary Director / Producer, C-Line Films
• Lisa Hickey – Social Media/Creative Director, Good Men Media
• Judy Laster – Founder/Director, Woods Hole Film Festival
• Margie Sullivan – Executive Producer, Redtree Productions
• Susi Walsh – Executive Director, Center for Independent Documentary