Sony has released the F65Remote iOS ap.
F65Remote is an application for remote control of SONY’s digital motion picture camera F65 via a Wi-Fi network.
- Control: This screen emulates the inside panel of camera*1.
- Menu: All camera settings except for network can be performed. Help function allows you to read a help text of each menu items while setting.
- Output Signal Map: Specialized menu screen for setting VF and SDI-OUT enables you to operate intuitively.
- Manual: You can read a F65 operation manual*2.
*1: Following features are not supported yet by Version V1.0.
- Assignable switch On/Off
- Rec button On/Off
- Display some status items
- Offline Mode: The menu settings can be performed without establishing a network connection and you can select to set them all at once when connecting to the camera.
- Panel Active: This function always enables one iPad for one camera to prevent unintentional operation. Other iPad that does not have the panel active permission can only display camera status.