Ad

Friday, December 24, 2010

News from Here & There

It's the holidays! Time for some Do-It-Yourself projects!

How to make a rockwool acoustic panel
A short how-to-video on Vimeo on making acoustic panels with rockwool and costing about 1/4 the cost of professional panels. I just wish the music in the background wasn't so in the foreground.
Vimeo: How to make a rockwool acoustic panel



How to build a dolly
"Well, I know I'm not the first to do this, but I won't be the last. What follows is my Dad and I building a skateboard dolly. It came out great. For around $100 here is what we came up with... "
mike.miller.producer: Skateboard Dolly Build



A Panasonic AG-AF101/AG-AF100 test shot
We had the opportunity to make a test shoot with Panasonics new AG-AF101 in order to see what this baby can do. We shot on a cold and snowy hamburg day in an old, dark factory with a small crew. We had about six hours of shooting and a hell of a time!

101 Images - AG-AF101 from Saubere Filme on Vimeo.




And this is an awesome little piece of video/animation:


Happy Holidays from DANIELS on Vimeo.




H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S !

1 comment:

Monika said...

Thanks For sharing very helpful information
rockwool panel