- NT1000 - Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone $329
- NT2-A - Multi-Pattern Studio Condenser Microphone $399
- NT2000 - Variable Pattern Studio Condenser Microphone $599
- NTK - Large-Diaphragm Condenser Studio Microphone $529
- K2 - Variable Pattern Studio Tube Condenser Microphone $699
- Classic II $2099
But what's a Vicoustic Flexi Screen Lite?
It appears to be an isolation panel for vocal recording, which might be useful for those who occasionally do voice-over work at home; better than hanging up a comforter. But finding information about them proved rather difficult; B & H doesn't carry them, and neither does any other US vendor that I can see. I have found some overseas sites that reference it, and I also found the Vicoustic site; though it took me a while to find the product page; and it didn't give me much more info!
I did find on the Vicoustic site that RODE is now their US (and Australian) distributor, so maybe someone here will have them soon.
Also unclear is whether it includes the mounting arm for attaching to a tripod like the one seen in the photograph.
RODE Microphones: Vicoustic Registration
Vicoustic: Flexi Screen Lite
Macmusic: Vicoustic Flexi Screen Lite