Boris RED 5 New Feature Highlights
- New Support for 64-bit Video Editing Applications. Boris RED 5 will support Adobe CS5, CS4, and CS3 under 64-bit and 32-bit Macintosh and Windows operating systems and Sony Vegas 9 under 64-bit and 32-bit Windows operating systems.
- 3 Way Color Grade Filter provides a professional color grading process complete with three custom color wheels for pedestal/gamma/gain adjustment.
- New Noise Reduction Filter smoothes out video noise using spatial and temporal information derived from the video clip - especially in dark areas of an image.
- New UpRez Filter for high-quality SD to HD conversions, facilitating the resizing of image clips while minimizing the data loss that is usually associated with resizing media in a host application. The UpRez filter includes several high-end image processing algorithms to enhance the sharpness and smoothness of the final result.
- New Pixel Fixer Filter removes bad pixels resulting from a faulty digital camera sensor or dust on a camera lens. Up to 10 bad spots can be repaired with a single filter application - without any degradation of image quality or sharpness.
- New DV Fixer Filter softens or removes diagonal stair-step lines from a clip captured with a lower-quality camera - without degrading image sharpness or quality.
- New MatchMove Filter allows users to combine motion tracking with transformation and compositing of a layer. Users can lock the movement of one image clip to another image clip using Boris RED’s built-in motion tracking capability.
Boris FX: New Support for Adobe CS5 and 64-bit Operating Systems, 30+ New Filters