Think of it as an infographic generator on steroids.
Nodes, can distribute graphics and text in 3D space into various shapes such as spheres, circles, and spirals and connect them with a succession of dancing lines and curves. You can also add custom images to nodes.
Yanobox Nodes Feature Highlights
- Fly through hundreds of nodes, or design minimalistic eye catching motion titles quickly and easily.
- Populate the text, explore the whole stage, and then highlight individual elements featuring information from the moving 3D forms.
- Connect the nodes with several modes or script specific connections. Draw growing lines, curved lines, or curved tubes between nodes with a single slider.
- Map symbols, soft shapes, or a custom image to the nodes. Add vibrant shades with the versatile color module.
- Easily manage texture size on the fly to optimize speed and quality.
There's a demo reel on YouTube, though the tutorial (below) does just as good a job of conveying some of the things it can do, while also showing how you work with it.