In this hour and a half long podcast they talk about a lot of stuff, including:
- Canon’s surprise when HD video took off
- Nikon foot dragging on 1080
- How to get started in video
- Difficulties in doing shoots
- Should a Nikon shooter switch back to Canon?
- Latitude of digital compared to film
- Do you need stabilized lenses?
There's a lot of other stuff covered; this list just scratches the surface. While a lot of the focus is on still photographers moving to video, anyone getting started in DLSR video will get something out of this.